Cakes of the World Master Class in Moscow
National kitchen of any country offers dozens of cake recipes: biscuit, flaky, with fruits, nuts, chocolate, yoghurt, different creams and flavor additives. There are so many options that even a professional confectioner may have a hard time remembering all these recipes.
Vosyok-Zapad GC invites confectionary and restaurant business professionals to the Cakes of the World master class, which will be held on 25 May at the Laboratory of Taste.
Confectionary Technologists of the Vostok-Zapad GC Inna Solnyshkina and Tatiana Yadygina will tell about specifics of work with ingredients that will be used for the pastry and conduct a sampling of the ready products:
- Traditional Italian pie Panetto
- Almond Mediterranean countries’ pie Delicia
- Schwarzwald cake with cherry
- French dessert Tender Meringue.
Following ingredients will be used to cook the cakes:
- Maffinmix and Bisca Multi Base biscuit dough mixes, concentrates and improving agents,
- Rapido and Jogofresh thermostable scalded creams,
- Scaldis chocolate glazing,
- Decoration: nonmelting powdered sugar, chocolate chips, dragee, coloring agents, candied fruit,
- Soufflé and mousse premixes,
- Eldorado Powder Neutral 10% gel for jelly and glazing,
- NEW: Amanda – ready pastry dough with almond
- NEW: Panetto – mix for oil-based sponge cake
Please, contact your personal manager if you want to visit the master class: +7 (495) 232-21-21
Master class is free. Number of places is limited.
Time of the master class: 12.00 — 15.30 with a coffee break.
Free bus for the master class participants shall depart from the Rechnoy Vokzal subway station to the Laboratory of Taste at 11:00. The bus from the Laboratory of Taste to the Rechnoy Vokzal subway station shall depart at 16.00