A masterclass «Lamb & mutton: the hidden treasure for your menu» September,14
We Invite you to take part in the master-class
on the subject «Lamb & mutton: the hidden treasure for your menu», which will take place on September, 14, Thursday, at 12.00, in professionally equipped studio of the Laboratory of taste of the East-West
company. During the seminar our corporate chief-cooks
will tell you about the characteristic features of New Zealand and Australian lamb & mutton. They also will share their experience of work with alternative parts of lamb & mutton (shoulder, bone-in,
with shank; shoulder, bone- out, neck fillet), and will share their original recipes and ideas of dishes serving.
The laboratory of taste of the East-West
- A comfortable studio with a large hall for spectators, located in the Distributor centre territory in Zelenograd;
- A professional process equipment of premium quality;
- The bus transfer will be organized from the metro station «Rechnoy vokzal» and back;
- The seminar duration is 4 hours, including coffee- break;
- Participation in the seminar is on a free-of-charge basis;
- A free-of-charge bus for visitors of the Laboratory of taste will depart from the metro station «Rechnoy vokzal» at 11.00 A.M.;
- The beginning of the master-classes at 12.00 A.M.;
- Time of departure of the free-of-charge bus from the Laboratory of taste to the metro station «Vojkovskaya» at 17.00PM.
You may register for participation in masterclasses of the laboratory of taste of the East-West
company on the phone: (495) 2322121.