An open seminar «Mass production of cakes, pastries and desserts. A diversity of tastes and trends» held on December, 5
company under the support of the Federation of Restaurateurs and Hoteliers will hold an open seminar on the subject: «Mass production of cakes, pastries and desserts. A diversity of tastes and trends» during the 9-th
Moscow International Exhibition «Food ingredients, Additives & Flavorings» (Ingredients Russia 2006).
During this seminar well- known confectionery and bakery experts will review the most urgent problems of development of confectionery and bakery industries. They will share their experience and manufacturing secrets associated with various kinds of confectionery products, will cover new trends in decoration and filling of cakes and desserts, share their creative ideas of a holiday decorations, tell you about prospects and features of a bakery industry. Experts will answer practical questions of the audience and, in particular, the question of reduction of cost and expenses for mass production of confectioneries.
The seminar «Mass production of cakes, pastries and desserts. A diversity of tastes and trends» will take place on Tuesday, December, 5 , 2006, at the Laboratory of taste of the East-West
The laboratory of taste of the East-West
- A comfortable studio with a large hall for spectators, located in the Distributor centre territory in Zelenograd;
- A professional process equipment of premium quality;
- The bus transfer will be organized from the metro station «Rechnoy vokzal» and back;
- The seminar duration is 4 hours, including coffee- break;
- Participation in the seminar is on a free-of-charge basis;
- A free-of-charge bus for visitors of the Laboratory of taste will depart from the metro station «Rechnoy vokzal» at 11.00 A.M.;
- The beginning of the master-classes at 12.00 A.M.;
- Time of departure of the free-of-charge bus from the Laboratory of taste to the metro station «Vojkovskaya» at 17.00PM.
You may register for participation in masterclasses of the laboratory of taste of the East-West
company on the phone: (495) 2322121.