The East-West Company Took Part in the 13-th International Trade Fair for Bakery Equipment & Food Ingredients «Modern bakery 2007»
On the 15-th October, 2007, in Moscow, in the International Exhibition Centre Crocus Expo was opened the 13-th
International Trade Fair for Bakery Equipment & Food Ingredients «Modern bakery 2007», the most attended by bakery and confectionery experts Russian trade fair. About 15.000 persons visit it annually.
Company stands have drawn attention of visitors of the exhibition due to their unusual decoration and a wide range of promo-actions.
Company has invited the most eminent European confectioners and bakers for participation in the exhibition, such as Martin Bax (the Group Company Zeelandia), Karl Fidelay and Nicolas Gosselk (Pritchitts) .
European masters of culinary arts together with the laboratory of taste of the East-West
company experts have led interesting masterclasses at the company stand, devoted to:
- Sponge-cakes, pastry and desserts with fruit, chocolate and nut filling. Manufacturing and decoration techniques;
- Strata cakes. Simultaneous baking of different kinds of semi-finished products;
- European trends in bakery, widening the product range due to products, containing high percentage of healthful ingredients, rolls & buns bakery products for stores and cafes;
- Products, preserving freshness during long-term storage, manufacturing features, individual raw materials selection premium quality pastry on the basis of the Cookiemix LC;
- Flans, fruit pies, cupcakes and muffins from different product ranges (chocolate, classic, fruit and liquor) ;
- Biska Multibays is one base for all sponge bakeries: puffed and bread, rolls.
Representatives of the partner companies made reports on the conference taking place within the frameworks of the exhibition. The subjects of the reports were:
- Confectionery ingredients for a mass production: layered pies, strata pies and flans (Matais Spiring and Martin Bax ( the Group Company Zeelandia);
- New generation of cream substitutes a new look at an old product (Karl Fidelay and Nicolas Gosselk (Pritchitts).
You may request a video-version
of the seminar through your manager on the phone 2322121.
The company stand has been noticed by professional press (Confectionery and Bakery, Partner, Confectioner& Baker, Bakery magazines, etc.) A short reportage from the exhibition has been shown on one of the central TV-channels,
a significant part of which was devoted to our masterclasses . Besides, on air of the Youth radio station sounded out interviews with our experts Dmitry Jaskorske and Elena Shajakhmetova.
will show you more details about the exhibition.