The 15th annual PIR International Exhibition
The 15th annual PIR International Exhibition will take place from 25 to 28 September at the Krokus-Expo exhibition complex.
The East West group of companies is not participating in the event, staying true to the decision that we made in 2009. We are convinced that investment in and development of warehouse and logistical infrastructure and improvement of service is most useful for the image of the Company and for developments of its clients’ business.
In 2012 the East West group of companies has made considerable investment in improving the level of service to our clients:
- The SAP information platform has been launched, uniting warehouse management, transportation, and internal services of the Company into a single system. That platform will allow us to increase the precision of choice of goods and to shorten the time for filling and delivering orders.
- A new conceptual line has been introduced in the East West group’s range—more than a thousand products for managing an Italian kitchen.
- The Company has increased its rolling stock of large-capacity trucks of European and Japanese make.
- New freezer lockers for storage of products are being built. The new capacity is planned to become operational in 2013.
- More than 40 master classes have been held on various subjects for clients of the head office and for partners in the branches.
The managers of the East West group of companies will attend the exhibition (get more detailed information from your manager at the proper time) and will be glad to meet with partners there.
All who wish to attend the PIR exhibition can register at the official site:
(Be sure to print your ticket!).
The exhibition will take place from 25 to 28 September at Krokus Expo (pavilion No. 3, halls 13-14)
from 10:00 to 18:00 (on the 28th until 16:00).
Address: Krokus City Commercial Exhibition Complex, Krokus Expo Youth Military Sports Center, Km. 65 66 Moscow Beltway Highway, Moscow. Myakinino Metro station.
For more a more detailed route map see: http://exhibition.pir.ru/full/page/16?category=1