Seminar held on February, 6 : «Fantasy Cakes: baked confectionery products made from combination of sponges»
The next seminar of the Laboratory of taste of the East-West
company will take place on February, 6, Tuesday. It will be devoted to sponge cakes and features of work with mixes, the manufacturing process of which will vary the final product taste due to addition of blends in scalded creams.
The advantages of such ingredients are obvious: ease and simplicity of use, it doesnt require special equipment; their use will result in reduction in manufacturing time. A variety of tastes will allow expanding finished products line, to create new, unusual flavor and taste combinations.
In the course of the seminar manufacturing confectioners of the Laboratory of taste will pay special attention to mixes for production of yogurt and curd sponges, especially popular this year, and also mixes for muffin production. The latter have an advantageous price and quality ratio; they also have a many-sided
application, as they may be used for production flavored muffins, pies and muffins with various fillings.
The second part of the seminar will be devoted to decors and specific features of manufacturing of celebratory pies with a rich diverse flavor and taste due to combination of different sponges.
The laboratory of taste of the East-West
- A comfortable studio with a large hall for spectators, located in the Distributor centre territory in Zelenograd;
- A professional process equipment of premium quality;
- The bus transfer will be organized from the metro station «Rechnoy vokzal» and back;
- The seminar duration is 4 hours, including coffee- break;
- Participation in the seminar is on a free-of-charge basis;
- A free-of-charge bus for visitors of the Laboratory of taste will depart from the metro station «Rechnoy vokzal» at 11.00 A.M.;
- The beginning of the master-classes at 12.00 A.M.;
- Time of departure of the free-of-charge bus from the Laboratory of taste to the metro station «Vojkovskaya» at 17.00PM.
You may register for participation in masterclasses of the laboratory of taste of the East-West
company on the phone: (495) 2322121.